- "God, just how long are they going to squabble over such pointless things? They are all the same in my eyes. Nothing but a bunch of trash. Light and Darkness. Good and Evil. Poison and Antidote. Winning and Losing. Strength and Weakness. Black and White. Success and Failure. Happiness or Sorrow... They're all the same after all. Why hasn't everyone realized this already..."
- ― Najimi Ajimu (Medakas Box)
- "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'M THE GUY..."
- ― Roman Reigns (WWE)
- "Time to give it up, old man. You'll never get him on your side."
- "But I don't have a side."
- ― Toffee and Glossaryck (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- "But what about us? We're the same species, why do you kill so many of us?"
- "Because it's fun!"
- "(Mocking Laughter)"
- ― Thomas Milligan and the Toclafane (Doctor Who)
- "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things."
- ― Joker (The Dark Knight)
The power to transcend the notions of right and wrong.
- Transcendent Morality
- Kihara Amata (A Certain Magical Index)
- Aleister Crowley (To Aru Majutsu No Index)
- The Joker (Batman)
- Toclafane (Doctor Who)
- Zen-Oh (Dragon Ball Super)
- Angels (Dragon Ball Super)
- Emroy (Gate- Thus the JSDF Fought There)
- Weaver (Perdido Street Station)
- Incubator (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Amara/The Darkness (Supernatural)
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Magane Chikujōin (Re:Creators)
- Glossaryck (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Balancer (Valkyrie Crusade)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.