- "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'M THE GUY..."
- ― Roman Reigns (WWE)
- "Time to give it up, old man. You'll never get him on your side."
- "But I don't have a side."
- ― Toffee and Glossaryck (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
- "But what about us? We're the same species, why do you kill so many of us?"
- "Because it's fun!"
- "(Mocking Laughter)"
- ― Thomas Milligan and the Toclafane (Doctor Who)
The power to transcend the notions of right and wrong.
- Transcendent Morality
The user is a being that transcends the notions of right and wrong, either because they don't apply to them or because their morality is alien to normal beings.
See Also: No Nonsense Nemesis.
Grand Zeno/Omni-King (Dragon Ball Super)
The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka)
Glossaryck (Star vs. the Forces of Evil) has no side in regards of right/good and wrong/evil.
Amara the Darkness (Supernatural)
The Sapphire Dragon (Xiaolin Showdown) has no understanding of right or wrong or good or evil, its only purpose is to turn everyone and everything, good, evil or indifferent; into a sapphire statue.
Balancer (Valkyrie Crusade) being the weigher/balancer of all things, is completely amoral.