- "Wheel of morality...turn, turn, turn. Tell us the lesson we should learn."
- ― The Warner Bros (Animaniacs)
The power to perceive the morality of target. Sub-power of Morality Manipulation.
- Conscientiousness Sensing
- Inherent Self Detection
- Moral Alignment Perception
- Moralistic Understanding
- Morality Intuition/Perception/Reading/Sense
- Pro and Con Intuition/Perception/Reading/Sense
- Right and Wrong Intuition/Perception/Reading/Sense
- Darkside View
- Intuitive Perception
- Lightside View
- Reality Perception
- Users of Morality Transcendence are immune.
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Evil Ernie (Chaos!/Dynamite Entertainment)
- Luna (Marvel Comics)
- Justice (New Universal/Marvel Comics)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel)
- Bridge Carson (Power Rangers: S.P.D.)
- Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via the Millennium Puzzle.
- Underworld's True Heart Camera (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Crystal-Eyed Gypsy's Mirror (Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.