- "If you were to go on a trip... where would you like to go?"
- ― Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Motion Activation/Imparting
User can impart motion into anything/everything thus causing it to move even if it doesn't want to or isn't meant to. Allowing them to move things that should be impossible to move by their very nature (such as mountains or immovable objects).
Unlike normal activation, any form/level of motion can be bestowed not just kinetic, including quantum level motion ie quantum tunneling and/or a higher dimensional level of motion like teleportation.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Flow Manipulation
- Kinetic Charging
- Motion Concentration
- Shortcut Access: By quantum tunneling.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Kinetic Activation
- Motion Manipulation
- Speed Extension
- Travel Bestowal
- Vector Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Zero-Point Energy Manipulation
- May require physical contact/touching to impart motion.
- Weak against Motion Cancellation and Slow-Motion.
- Without Acceleration Immunity, an object may take damage or be destroyed if forced to move.
- Users of Immutability and Property Locking are immune.
- Lightfoot (Academy of Superheroes)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Nessa (Fractale)
- Accela-Ray (The Simpsons)
- Paw-Paw Fruit/Nikyu-Nikyu No Mi (One Piece)