The power to mimic movements. Technique of Motion Manipulation.
- Movement Mimicry
- Motion Replication
User can mimic the motions of other people and objects, whether linear or rotational, without needing any object used for the motion in general. For example, mimic a person swinging on a vine without needing a vine, mimic motions of people turning corners or objects like a yoyo, moving as if they were suspended on a string spinning and doing yoyo tricks. This can be applied to any motion with any possible object being used in the motion, or none at all if there is none.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Motion Bestowal
- Motion Concentration
- Motion Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Power Replication
- Velocity Manipulation
- May need other objects or people to mimic complex motions.
- May not be able to mimic some motions.
- Some more flexible or complex movements might harm the user.
- Dee Dee (Dexter's Laboratory); via Miming
- Madam Ouspenskya (Garfield and Friends); after Mime curse
- Le Mime (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Avatar (Denma)