- Manipulative Puppetry
The user takes control over motor functions of others against their will as if they were a marionette, subjects are still conscious, but can’t resist the user's puppet control.
- Animal Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Human Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Nerve Manipulation
- Puppet Mastery
- Remote Motion Manipulation
- Self-Manipulative Puppetry
- Synchronized Movement
- Water Manipulation
- May become overpowered through subject's greater will.
- If unaware of a subjects presence or loss of interest upon maintaining control, the subjects are no longer influenced by the skill.
- May be unable to focus upon multiple subjects for long periods.
- May be unable to force upon movement when out of line of sight.
- Gesture or mimicry may be needed to enforce actions upon subjects.
- Some targets could be immune.
See Also: People Puppets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.