- Mountain Range Magic
- Sierra Magic
The user can perform a form of magic related to mountains. They can magically manipulate the region's components and/or channel their mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to mountain animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Mountain Manipulation
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to mountain plants)
- Spell Casting
- Thermal Magic (limited to mountains)
- Volcanic Fields Magic (limited to volcanoes)
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic powers may be limited to certain mountains.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Earth Magic/Earth Manipulation may take control away from user.
- Earthquake Generation and Fissure Creation may destroy mountains.
- Jack & Malmhim (Animated Tales of the World)
- Raigor Stonehoof the Earthshaker (Dota 2)
- Jura Neekis (Fairy Tail)
- Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Cabrakan (Smite)
- Po Kong (Jackle Chan Adventures)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.