- Mountain Control
User can create, shape and manipulate the mountains and everything in them, including all the aspects of the mountains, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones. Mountains include also the very coldest, highest of places, and the darkest, deepest places of the mountain.
- Air Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation (animals dwelling on mountains)
- Animal Mimicry/Animal Morphing (animals dwelling on mountains)
- Cold Immunity
- Disaster Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Fire Immunity
- Monetary Manipulation Able to access as well as ascertain the locations of all lost treasuries left in mountains.
- Mountain Adaptation
- Mountain Creation
- Nigh Omniscience regarding mountains.
- Organic Constructs and Elemental Constructs for creating and manipulating items from and of the mountains.
- Thermal Manipulation
- Volcanic Fields Manipulation
- Water Generation; i.e. rivers/mountain streams
- Weather Manipulation
- Cave Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Giant Physiology
- Portal Creation
- Solar Radiation Absorption: mountain peaks tend to breach the clouds and are often touched by sunlight.
- Strength Embodiment
- Transcendent Physiology
- Earthquake Generation can cause the powers of the mountain to collapse.
- User may be unable creating mountains, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Mt. Nomad (Fallen London)
- Cybele (Greek Mythology)
- Ourea (Greek Mythology)
- Rhea (Greek Mythology)
- Hephaestus/Vulcan (Greco-Roman Mythology); limited to Volcanoes
- Skadi (Norse Mythology)
- Rauji Ooyama (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Po Kong (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Fujisan (Valkyrie Crusade)