- "Is this how the Iconian's traveled? Crossing light-years as easily as we would cross a room?"
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
- "I didn't know I could run that fast."
- ― Death (Bill and Teds Bogus Journey)
The power to go beyond the limitations/concepts of movement. Variation of Unrestricted Movement.
- Maneuvering Transcendence
- Transcendent Maneuvering/Movement
User can transcend the limitations and/or concepts of maneuvering/movement, allowing them to go beyond pre-set speeds, teleport faster/further then normal, evade attacks by going beyond the reach of their speed even if they happen instantly, move in all directions at once, cover all distances with a single step, etc.
Unlike Absolute Speed, transcendent movement isn't limited to simply speed, but everything relating to movement as a whole, including evasion, agility, reflexes, if it can be slowed down/stopped/held in place, if it can be sealed/imprisoned, etc. This covers any/all forms of movement, including physical/non-physical, mental, spiritual, supernatural and abstract/conceptual.
- All Transportation
- All Walking
- Absolute Agility
- Absolute Evasion
- Afterlife Traveling
- Dimensional Independence
- Distance Defiance
- Enhanced Stride
- Environmental Defiance
- Gravity Defiance
- Hyper Acceleration
- Meta Teleportation
- Multi-Directional Movement
- Spatial-Temporal Transcendence
- Speed Infinitum
- Teleport Dash
- Temporal Speed
- Ultimate Jactitation
- Absolute Access
- Rule Transcendence
- Self Transcendence
- Totality Connection
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be weak against Travel Negation.
- Dan Davis (The Animatrix)
- Transcendent Pandora (Freezing); via Transcendent Accel
- God (Soul Cartel)
- Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
- Avenger/Edmond Dantes (TYPE-MOON)
- Cytherian Probe (Star Trek: TNG)