The power to inflict multiple status effects at a time. Variation of Status Effect Inducement.
- Multiple Debuff Infliction
- Multiple Status Infliction
- Status/Ailment/Debuff Stacking
The user can inflict multiple status effects onto their targets at once, severely crippling them with multiple ailments such as poison, burn and paralysis as well as compromised stats such as debuffs to strength, defense, speed etc.
- Berserker/Rage Inducement
- Burn Inducement
- Confusion Inducement
- Debuffs to power/effectiveness of attacks
- Love Inducement
- Paralysis Inducement
- Poisoning Inducement
- Sleep Inducement
- Reduction of certain stats such as strength, speed, accuracy, defense etc.
- Effects could be removed/reversed with the proper equipment or techniques.
- Usually temporary.
- Weak against Status Elimination.
- Malboro (Final Fantasy)
- Pokemon with multiple status inflicting moves (Pokemon)
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros./Super Smash Bros.); via Negative Zone
- Cursed Shield (Final Fantasy)