The power to inhabit the bodies of multiple living beings at once. Variation of Possession.
- Multi-Body Hijacking/Possession
User can possess or take over the bodies of multiple living beings at once, whether sentient or not, by stealing their motor functions and senses.
For some uses this may mean that they split their spiritual body or mind into fragments maintaining control over them in order to hijack the physical forms of others.
- Temporarily/permanently inhabit the bodies of the targets.
- Take complete control of the target bodies, even using their's as your own (the target is then known as a vessel).
- Control the person's actions.
- The user's mind/spirit/soul can leave their body freely.
- When the user possesses a body, they gain the skills and powers of the body.
- Can possess a body which can be useful for espionage and can lie dormant inside the person's mind and body.
- Utilize as a last resort to escape a dying body and to achieve immortality.
- Body Manipulation - Alter the host to resemble their original forms.
- Consciousness Transferal
- Demon Physiology
- Mass Consciousness
- Multiple Bodies
- Possessive Transformation
- Remote Possession
- May have slightly delayed sensory feedback and reactions.
- User can be exorcised from the hosts.
- Users of Indomitable Will are either resistant or immune.
- Cannot possess those with Possession Immunity or Control Immunity.
- Overtaken hosts may be able to fight back for their body.
- Omni Purification
- May be banished through Purification.
- May die if all of the hosts are killed simultaneously.
- May not have control over the host body, but simply influence the host with Mind Control.
- User's presence may cause damage to the host (sheer power, physiology rejection, etc.).
- Users of Telepathy may be resistant or immune.
- May require specific host bodies.
- St. Germain (A Certain Magical Index)
- Chucky (Cult of Chucky)
- Panther Zora (Cutey Honey)
- Vlad Masters/Plasmius (Danny Phantom)
- Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (Detective Comics); briefly after "escaping" hell.
- Beast (Doctor Who)
- Erma Williams (Erma)
- Helspont (Image/Wildstorm Comics)
- Agamotto (Marvel Comics)
- Proteus (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmos (IDW's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Mukuro Rokudo (Reborn!)
- Abaddon (Supernatural)
- Familiar Legion (Yumekui Merry)
- Dahlia (The Originals)