The power to inhabit the bodies of multiple living beings at once. Variation of Possession.
- Multi-Body Hijacking/Possession
User can possess or take over the bodies of multiple living beings at once, whether sentient or not, by stealing their motor functions and senses.
- Temporarily/permanently inhabit the bodies of the targets.
- Take complete control of the target bodies, even using their's as your own (the target is then known as a vessel).
- Control the person's actions.
- The user's mind/spirit/soul can leave their body freely.
- When the user possesses a body, they gain the skills and powers of the body.
- Can possess a body which can be useful for espionage and can lie dormant inside the person's mind and body.
- Utilize as a last resort to escape a dying body and to achieve immortality.
- Body Manipulation - Alter the host to resemble their original forms.
- Consciousness Transferal
- Demon Physiology
- Mind Manipulation
- Multiple Bodies
- Possessive Transformation
- Remote Possession
- May have slightly delayed sensory feedback and reactions.
- User can be exorcised from the hosts.
- Users of Indomitable Will are either resistant or immune.
- Cannot possess those with Possession Immunity or Control Immunity.
- Overtaken hosts may be able to fight back for their body.
- Omni Purification
- May be banished through Purification.
- May die if all of the hosts are killed simultaneously.
- May not have control over the host body, but simply influence the host with Mind Control.
- User's presence may cause damage to the host (sheer power, physiology rejection, etc.).
- Users of Telepathy may be resistant or immune.
- May require specific host bodies.
- St. Germain (A Certain Magical Index)
- Chucky (Cult of Chucky)
- Panther Zora (Cutey Honey)
- Vlad Plasmius (Danny Phantom)
- Beast (Doctor Who)
- Helspont (Image/Wildstorm Comics)
- Agamotto (Marvel Comics)
- Proteus (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmos (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Mukuro Rokudo (Reborn!)
- Abaddon (Supernatural)
- Familiar Legion (Yumekui Merry)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.