The power to enhance physical attacks by repeating the same attack. A technique of Enhanced Combat. Advanced version of Multi-Hit Strike.
The user can generate multiple attacks repeatedly/numerous times and the enemy has no way of defending against the attacks, from any direction.
- Most of the Nine Fist Users (Kenichi History's Strongest Disciple)
- Martial Arts Users (Kenichi History's Strongest Disciple)
- Luffy (One Piece); via Gomu Gomu Gatling Gun
- Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure parts 3-6)
- Dio Brando (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 3)
- Joylne Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 6)
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Yasha (Asura's Wrath)
- Augus (Asura's Wrath)
- Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
- Monks (Diablo 3)
- Hashirama (Naruto)
Grimmjow (Bleach) launching a barrage of punches at Ichigo.
God Fist's (Kenichi History's Strongest Disciple) techniques are advanced enough that his attacks come from multiple directions.
Might Guy (Naruto) using Morning Peacock, punching Kisame at such rapid speed that flames are created from sheer friction.
Might Guy (Naruto) using Evening Elephant to punch five times at tremendous speed and force, each one progressively stronger, creating vacuums of devastating damage.
Luffy (One Piece) using Gomu Gomu no Storm to finish Crocodile.
Luffy using Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling to finish Lucci.
Luffy using Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling to shatter Noah.
Hashirama (Naruto) with his Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands can use it's ludicrous number of hands to hit the Susanoo armored Kurama and even break it's armor.