The power to gain powers by hosting multiple beings in one’s body. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Legionary Symbiosis
- Manifold Symbiosis
- Multiple Symbiosis
- Poly Symbiosis
The user is able to become host to a number of beings or entities that live in or on their body and generally grant enhanced condition and new abilities. The nature of the acquired abilities depends on the symbiotes (angelic, demonic, biological, mechanical, etc.). This allows for greater power than a single symbiote could muster.
- Collective Strength/Intelligence/Memory
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Hybrid Physiology
- Living Hive
- The multiple entities may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Multiple entities may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Disassembly could defeat the user.
- May only be able to host multiples of a particular type of entity.
- May only be able to access one entity’s power at a time.
- May only be able to host a certain number of entities.
- May lose control of power due to disharmony between entities.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Marshal BraveStarr (BraveStarr)
- Donovan Baine (Darkstalkers)
- Jill Presto (DC Comics)
- Van Hohenheim (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Capone Bege (One Piece)
- Aburame Clan (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Hugh Apiston (Peculiar Children series)
- Joey Fatone (Robot Chicken)