The ability to have more than one heart. Variation of Auxiliary Organs.
User has multiple hearts which do not have to physically be in the body, they can also be spiritually/mentally present, in other location etc. They may be able to power up their abilities, improving combat, mental or physical capabilities, etc.
If one heart perishes, the user doesn't die and the other hearts still remains. Due to the first heart perishing, the user will carry over the enhanced ability in use to the primary heart, which can be fatal, if the the primary heart can't take it.
- A carry over effect if the second heart perishes, and was in the middle of an enhanced ability.
- May not be able to use the primary heart if any other heart is in use.
- Enhancement based on the user's potential.
- Only physical abilities can be powered up.
- Even though the user can have more hearts, that doesn't mean their other internal organs are safe, such as the brain or lungs.