The user is able to be come back to life after being killed, giving them multiple chances to live and and can review and avoid the mistakes that led to their death.
- Dual/Double Lives - 2
- Triple Lives - 3
- Quadruple Lives - 4
- Quintuple/Pentuple Lives - 5
- Sextuple/Hextuple Lives - 6
- Septuple Lives - 7
- Octuple Lives - 8
- Nonuple Lives - 9
- Decuple Lives - 10
- Limited number of lives.
- Even though you have so many lives, you may still feel pain.
- User may not remember some of the events they had before their death
- Bowser (Mario Series)
- Kenny Mccomick (South Park)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who) and all Time Lords can regenerate a new body multiple times (usually 13, though some have extended this limit).
- Catwoman (DC Comics)
- Wildcat (DC Comics)
- Chloe King (The Nine Lives of Chloe King)
- Shadow (Charmed)
- Edward the Undying (Tales from the Crypt)
- Kitty Katswell (TUFF Puppy)
- Sigma (Megaman x series)
- Happy Tree Friends (Happy Tree Friends)
- Rip (Goosebumps) he steals them.
- Taito Kurogane (Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi); 7 Lives and it reset after 15 mins.
- The Avatar Spirit (Avatar: The Last Airbender & Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon manga and anime); constanty, immediately reborn and reincarnated into Hotaru Tomoe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.