- "This is horrific, isn't it?"
- "Mhm. Are you crying or dribbling?"
- "I don't know anymore!"
- ― Gumball Waterson and Darwin after Gumball grows two extra mouths (The Amazing World of Gumball)
The ability to have more than one functioning mouth on one's body. Variation of Mouth Manifestation.
- Extra Mouths
The user possesses more than one functioning mouth on one's body without having an extra head. These extra mouths can be used to attack an opponent during close combat or consume dangerous materials if the mouths contain supernatural properties.
- Enhanced Bite
- Fang Retraction
- Matter Ingestion
- Mouth Manifestation
- Multiple Tongues
- Multiple Voices
- Omnilingualism; if each mouth of the user's body can speak a different dialect.
- Prehensile Tongue
- May not have complete control over the mouths, so they might act on their own.
- The mouths may be just as vulnerable to attack as any other part of the user's body.
- Mouths may be located on inconvenient (palms, fingertips, torso, etc.) or debilitating (inside of the mouth, the bottom of the feet, etc.) places.
See Also: Too Many Mouths.