The power to have multiple souls in a single body.
- Soul Legion
- Soul Collective
User has two or more sentient souls in his body. Each soul has a personality and the control of the body is shared among the souls.
- May be limited to having only one soul controlling the body at a time.
See Also: Many Spirits Inside Of One.
- Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
- Nagini (Harry Potter)
- Hohenheim (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
- One-Of-Many (Neverwinter Nights)
- Hadou Gods (Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
- Hao Asakura (Shaman King); via assimilating with the Great Spirit
- Michael Roa Valdamjong (TYPE-MOON)
- Eric Cartman (South Park); Kenny's soul in the episode "The Biggest Douche in the Universe"
- Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi); via Angel Heart Mark II
- Mihkail (Steel Angel Kurumi); via Angel Heart Mark II
- Blackheart (Marvel); via assimilating with Legion
- "Sonozaki Mion" (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Yoigoshi-hen)
- Amphis and Baena (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Coldstone (Gargoyles)
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Flowey the Flower (Undertale); via consuming the six human souls.
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale); via consuming the six human souls and all monster souls.
- Chara (Undertale); via trading the ability to continue playing Undertale after the Genocide Run.
- Godzilla (GMK: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack); after being resurrected by countless souls of Pacific War victims
- Medic (Team Fortress 2 comics)
- Shades (Inheritance Cycle)
- The GoldenTyrant (The Qwaser of Stigmata)}}.