- Multiversal Force Attacks
The user can release/use multiversal energy/forces to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified multiversal energy/forces.
- Expanding Multiversal Bolts: Project multiversal energy/forces that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Multiversal Blasts: Release blasts of multiversal energy/forces in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release multiversal energy/force blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Multiversal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of multiversal energy/forces.
- Multiversal Beam Emission: Release beams of multiversal energy/forces.
- Multiversal Blast: Release multiversal energy/forces over a specific target area.
- Multiversal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of multiversal energy/forces.
- Multiversal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of multiversal energy/forces.
- Multiversal Breath: Discharge multiversal energy/force blasts from mouth.
- Multiversal Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Multiversal Cutting: Use multiversal energy/forces to cut opponents.
- Multiversal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with multiversal energy/forces.
- Multiversal Pillar Projection: Project multiversal energy/force pillars.
- Multiversal Spike Projection: Project multiversal energy/force spikes.
- Multiversal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of multiversal energy/forces and that repels everything.
- Multiversal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of multiversal energy/forces.
- Omnidirectional Multiversal Waves: Send out a wave of multiversal energy/forces in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit multiversal energy/forces from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release multiversal energy/force blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release multiversal energy/force blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of multiversal energy/forces.
- Zap: A tiny short release of multiversal energy/forces to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Jean Grey/Phoenix (Marvel Comics)
- Egg Wizard (Sonic Rush Adventure)
- Supreme God Z (Super Robot Wars)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.