The ability to manipulate the muscular structure of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Muscle Alteration/Control/Modification/Modifying
The user has complete control over the muscles of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them, including altering muscle tissue itself, its development, increase/decrease muscle mass/strength and thus stamina, flexibility, reflexes, etc. They can move muscles without or keep them from moving, cause them to over or under-react to nerve-impulses, etc. The user can cause/remove any muscle-related ailments/diseases or cause muscles to react so violently they rip the tendons from their connections, snap bones or are themselves damaged.
- 100 Percent Muscle Usage/Enhanced Muscle Usage
- Additional Muscles
- Death Inducement by expanding muscles until they snap vital bones, explode, or crush themselves under their own weight.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by controlling muscles.
- Muscle Constructs
- Muscle Generation
- Muscle Independence
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Muscle Mass Weakening
- Muscle Tension Refinement
- Muscleless Body
- Mutilation by tearing muscles in the opponent's body.
- Prehensile Muscles By expanding/contracting muscles.
- Self-Muscle Manipulation
- Springy Muscles
- Strength Absorption
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- If used many times, it can cause a cut in the muscle, known as heller myotomy.
- If used many times, muscle might tear.
- If used too many times, muscle cramps may occur.
- A sudden increase in muscle may decrease speed due to increased mass.
- An increase in the muscle may weaken its resistance from the strain.
- May be limited to manipulating the muscles of others or only themselves.