- "Music will transform me."
- ― Victor Stone/Cyborg as Cyborgamous Prime (DC Comics/Teen Titans Go!)
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with music, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the sound or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Maybe left powerless without sound.
- Silence Manipulation is especially effective against the user.
- If the user is deafened or ears are damaged power may be nullified
- Wild Mike (Barnyard)
- Players (Listeners!)
- Oktavia von Seckendorff (Madoka Magica)
- Musa (Winx Club)
- Sun Seto (My Bride is a Mermaid)
- Lunar Edomae (My Bride is a Mermaid)
- Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics/Teen Titans Go!)
- Evil Dragon (Teen Titans Go!)
- Trolls (Trolls)
- The Boys!! and Crash! (Scott Pilgrim & The Infinite Sadness)
- Ziggy (Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes)
- Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Lucio (Overwatch)
- Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!); as the new 4th member of B.E.R.
- Anos Voldigoad (The Misfit of Demon King Academy)
- Ama No Hoko (Naruto); via the Saezuri