- Music Creation
- Musical Creation/Generation/Manifestation
The user can generate and project music for different purposes, including offensive, distraction, entertainment, etc., either by utilizing instruments or creating music out of thin air.
- Art Generation
- Music Manipulation
- Musical Attacks
- Musical Instrument Manipulation
- Musical Projection
- Sense Manipulation
- Sound Attacks
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Absorption
- May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing.
- May require the user to be able to compose and/or remember a song.
- Effectiveness may vary depending on the complexity of the song, and how accurately it is recreated.
- Flan Princess/Pink Puffs (Final Fantasy IV)
- Ballora (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
- Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
- Wheems (Supernatural); can make music out of thin air
- SCP-066 - Eric's Toy (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-294 - The Coffee Machine (SCP Foundation)
- Whitty (Friday Night Funkin')
- The music hole (Adventure time)
- Mr Hopps (Mr Hopp's Playhouse)
- The Night Begins to Shine dimension (Teen Titans Go!)
- El's ocarina (Shingeki no Bahamut)