- Music/Musical Being/Force Symbiosis
- Musical Symbiosis
- Sono-Technokinetic/Symphokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting musical/music-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of music elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of melody or even entities comprised of musical sound. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful music-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Enhanced Musicianship
- Music Manipulation
- Musical Instrument Manipulation
- Music Physiology
- Sound Manipulation
- Art Manipulation
- Elemental Symbiosis
- Music Mode
- Rhythm Manipulation
- Vibration Manipulation
- The musical entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Musical force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., air being blocked by earth or consumed by fire or sonic vibrations blocked by counteractive force.
- Silence Manipulation/Sound Absorption/Sound Containment/Sound Immunity/Sound Nullification/Vibration Negation could defeat user.
- Genom Partners (Ar tonelico)
- Joule (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi (Bleach)
- Enrico Pucci (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Whitesnake
- Sonia Strumm (Mega Man Star Force)
- Amu Hinamori/Amulet Spade (Shugo Chara!); via Miki
- Utau Hoshina/Seraphic Charm (Shugo Chara!); via El
- Yua Sakurai/Bad Singer Dream (Shugo Chara!); via Cecil
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog series); via Magenta Wisp
- Fairy Tones Cure Partners (Suite Pretty Cure♪)
- Octavia Hosts (Warframe)
- "Maestro" Achtelnote Vessels (Yumekui Merry)