- Music Attacks
- Song Attacks
The user can release/use music to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Music Bolts: Project music that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Music Blasts: Release blasts of music in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release music blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of music.
- Music Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of music.
- Music Blast: Release music over a specific target area.
- Music Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of music.
- Music Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Music Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with music.
- Music Pillar Projection: Project music pillars.
- Music Spike Projection: Project music spikes.
- Musical Animation: Project musical notes to attack.
- Omnidirectional Music Waves: Send out a wave of music in all directions.
- Razor Wind: Use music to slice enemies.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of music that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release music blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sonic Boom Generation: Create sonic booms.
- Sonic Breath: Discharge music blasts from mouth.
- Sonic Combustion: Create bombs/explosions of music.
- Sonic Scream: Emit music of a high amplitude from one's mouth.
- Sonic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of music.
- Sonic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of music that repels everything.
- Sound Beam Emission: Release beams of a music.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release music blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of music.
- Zap: A tiny short release of music to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Art Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Music Magic
- Music Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sonokinetic Combat
- Sonokinetic Constructs
- Sound Attacks
- Sound Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Silver Box (Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.