- Mustelid Body/Form/Mimicry
- Polecat Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into mustelids, including weasels, badgers, wolverines, etc.
- Badger Physiology: Burrowing, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Feral Mind
- Lutrinae Physiology (otters): Cold Immunity, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Pressure Resistance, Speed Swimming
- Mustelinae Physiology (wolverines, weasels, ferrets, martens, minks, etc): Burrowing, Enhanced Stealth
Note that skunks aren't technically mustelids, but are included here for the sake of simplicity.
- Mephitid Physiology (skunks) : Arctic Adaptation, Burrowing, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Forest Adaptation, Plains Adaptation, Poison Immunity, Stench Generation
Mustelids are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Badgers: Earth Manipulation, Healing (via herbs and roots), Indomitable Will, Shamanism, Underworld Path, Will Empowerment
- Skunks: Absolute Defense, Barrier Generation, Death Inducement, Humility Inducement, Poison Flesh
- Weasels: Trickster
- Wolverine: Berserker Physiology, Gluttony Manipulation