- Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutant Sorcerer/Sorceress/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Physiology
- Corrupted/Deviated/Infected Mage/Sorcerer/Sorceress/Warlock/Witch/Wizard
- Magical/Mystic/Mystical Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutant Physiology
- Magical/Mystical Mutant Physiology Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a mutant mage, potentially dangerous form of mage capable of magic of mutated/corrupted nature, they can prove to be more powerful then most due to their mutated physiology and the most feared because of how dangerous they can be.
Unlike Mystical Mutation user was always mutant or Magician turned into mutant by any method mystic or not.
The user is capable of manipulating:
Magic that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Extrasensory Perception
- Potion Creation
- Psionic Magic
- Chemical Mutation
- Conjoined Physiology
- Electricity Mutation
- Genetic Mutation
- Mystical Mutation
- Quantum Mutation
- Reality Mutation
- Spatial Mutation
- Temporal Mutation
- Body Manipulation
- Cursed Physiology
- Half-Mutant Physiology
- Homo Magi Superior Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Empowered Physiology
- Monster Physiology
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Manipulation
- Organic Abomination
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Superior Mutant Physiology
- Transcendent Mutant Physiology
- Unnatural Shape
- Unfamiliarity with the rules of magic may cause unintended effects.
- May need proper training to be able to achieve their fullest potential.
- May have unstable DNA.
- Regular to Absolute Restoration can cure those that have been mutated into monsters, especially Physical Restoration, Biological Manipulation, Conversion Negation, and finally, DNA Restoration.
- May be unable to revert to original form.
- The user's mutated form may experience destabilization.
- Magicians (Mutants Genetic Gladiator)
- Martin Chatwin (The Magicians)
- Mutant Mages (Marvel Comics)