The power to be or become a undead mutant. Variation of Mutated Monster Physiology and Undead Physiology. Opposite to Superior Undead Physiology. If the user loses their physical body, they gain Mutated Ghost Physiology.
- Corrupted/Deviated/Infected/Mutated Cadaver/Corpse/Undead/Undeath Physiology
- Cadaver/Corpse/Necrotic/Undead/Undeath Abomination/Deviant/Freak/Infestation/Mutant Physiology
- Necroabomination/Necrodeviant/Necrofreak/Necroinfestation/Necromutant Physiology
- Unabomination/Undeviant/Unfreak/Uninfestation/Unmutant Physiology
The user is a undead that has been mutated into a monstrous aberration of what they should be. Their capabilities are much higher than normal undead and have been proven to be more resilient as well.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Body
- Enhancing Mutation
- Mutant Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
- Physical Augmentation
- Undead Physiology
- Anatomical Liberation
- Chemical Mutation
- Conjoined Physiology
- Conversion/Mutation Inducement
- Disease Generation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Mind
- Regenerative Healing Factor
Types of Mutated Undead
- Hybrid Physiology (if users are converted or resurrected)
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutated Monster Physiology
- Superior Undead Physiology
- Supernatural Hunters are more than capable to handle the undead.
- May be difficult, or impossible to revert back to a normal form.
- May need to consume living flesh, blood, life energy, etc. in order to survive.
- May still decay and rot.
- Motor skills may be impaired.
- May be unable to heal injuries.
- User may lose limbs or not have limbs.
- Not feeling pain may not always be beneficial.
- Certain undead may have a natural vulnerability to certain substances, forces, or items which they are powerless to defend against (I.E.-sunlight, silver, fire, salt, jade).
- In some mythologies, salt can be used to force transformation from this state.
- Damage to the brain may result in an instant kill, even in this form.
- Dark Arts, Necromancy and other forms of Magic may be used to control the user.
- May have unstable DNA.
- Regular to Absolute Restoration can cure those that have been mutated into monsters, especially Physical Restoration, Biological Manipulation, Conversion Negation, and finally, DNA Restoration.
- May be unable to revert to original form.
- The user's mutated form may experience destabilization.
- Necro Gene Mutants (Mutants Genetic Gladiators)