The ability to induce mutations in a subject. Could range from minor genetic changes to severe physical mutation. The user could even be able to activate recessive abilities in allies or suppress abilities in foes.
- Biological Acceleration
- Emission of a mutagenic fluid from the hands, any open skin, or orifices in the user's palms.
- Mental manipulation of the genes and DNA.
- Production of a substance that must be applied intravenously.
- Mutate foes beyond recognition or the ability to function.
- Can bestow powers on people by mutating their bodies.
- Activate recessive abilities in people, as well as suppress abilities.
- Cause diseases through mutation.
- Cause resistance to certain things by mutating the body and genes. (Resistance/immunity to acids, poisons, other mutagens, etc.)
- Mutate oneself to increase strength, intelligence, agility, etc.
- Gain the ability of flight by mutating the body to grow wings.
- Severely mutate oneself.
- Adaptation via specific mutations.
- Increase the storage capacity of one's own systems, such as digestive and respritory
- Create weapons from mutating certain tissues, such as bones , teeth , blood , or skin
- Subjects the user has mutated may not be under the user's direct control, although they still obey his/her spoken word.
- Mutations are often extremely painful.
- The mutation (if permanent) may take a long time to wear off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.