- Body Modification
- Enhancing Mutation
- Monster Physiology
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Inducement
- Power Augmentation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Mutations may only be temporary.
- Mutations may be irreversible.
- Mutations may cause destabilization.
- Interruption during the evolution process may result in Premature Evolution.
- May require extensive data about the desired mutation.
- May only be able to mutate other individuals instead of themselves.
- Users may have a maximum number of mutation steps.
- May cause skills and parts to be lost, especially if the skills/parts could be used for something else more useful.
- Ghouls (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Ken Kaneki
- Eto Yoshimura
- Mutants (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.