- "She was simply there in a special way. She was the center of all life in Fantastica. And every creature, whether good or bad, beautiful or ugly, merry or solemn, foolish or wise - all owed their existence to her existence. Without her, nothing could have lived, any more than a human body can live if it has lost its heart. All knew this to be so, though no one fully understood her secret. Thus she was respected by all the creatures of the Empire, and her health was of equal concern to them all. For her death would have meant the end of them all, the end of the boundless Fantastican realm."
- ― The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
The power to become the driving force and spinner of all magical energy in a reality. Source-power of Magic Embodiment. Mystical counterpart to Psionic Derivation. Variation of Prime Source and Magic Lordship.
- Magic Force/Source
- The Source/Spinner of All Magic
The user is the source of absolute/perfect/primordial magic in every living being everywhere, directly to cosmic/universal scales. Users being the binding existence together by the magic. Giving the users instant and total dominion over all the powers magical, esoterics and mystics. As long as they exist all that is magic and everything connected to it does as well.
If the possibility exists that user ever were to die or be killed, then everything about magic would cease to exist alongside the user, which would make everyone unable to use magic, everywhere at the same time all magical entities disappear.
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Dependable Existence/Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Eternal Soul (if the user possess a soul)
- Magic Embodiment
- All Magical Powers (their source)
- All Mystic Powers (their source)
- All Esoteric Powers (their source)
- Almighty Magic
- Energy Generation
- Magic Empowerment
- Magic Lordship
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Primordial Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- If the user should be killed in some way, all magic and magical entities in that plane of existence the user inhabits would cease to exist along with any trace of their influence.
- If the user dies the power could instead be taken away and used by something else or it could run wild with nothing to control it.
- Users of Mystic Lock are immune.
- Alpha Rune (Ben 10)
- Seed of Wonder (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Ley Lines (Izetta: The Last Witch)
- The Triforce (The Legend of Zelda)
- God Tree (Naruto)
- The Source (The River)
- Dragon Fire (The Simpsons)
- Astral Grid (Sorcerer Hunters)
- Seed of Wonder (Whedonverse)
- The Nexus of the All (Charmed comic)
- The Fade (Dragon Age)
- The Wellspring (The Magicians)
- Mystic Isles (Sofia the First)
- Realm of Magic (Star vs. The Forces of Evil)