The ability to use the abilities of a Mystic Vampire. Variation of Vampire Physiology.
- Homo Vampyrus Magi Physiology (Humans Only)
- Mystic Vampire Mimicry
- Vampire/Vampyrus Mage/Magi/Magus/Sorcerer/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a mystically empowered vampire, with well rounded arcane powers and have tremendous magical power. These abilities may be result of Mystic vampires being Human Mages before they were turned or they were descendants from a long line of witches and warlocks and have been turned, but other origins are possible, for example being turned/buried on/to mystically significant place.
Mystic vampires can overcome the limitations most vampires have, because of their abilities in magic.
- Daytime Walking
- Vampire Physiology
- Vampire Magic
- Various Forms of Magic
- Various Magical Powers
- Homo Magi Physiology (if user is human)
- Lich Physiology
- Superior Vampire Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- If magical ability is not strong enough they would not be able to overcome vampiric weaknesses.
- Magic Negation may bring back vampiric weaknesses.
- Can go for a long time without blood due to spell work but vampire abilities will weaken without it.