- Homo Lupus Magi Physiology (Human Only)
- Lupus Magi Physiology
- Mythic Werewolf Mimicry
- Werewolf Mage/Magi/Magus/Sorcerer/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Physiology
User is a werewolf with the ability to use magic, either because they were magic users before they were bitten or there parents were a werewolf and a homo magi. Because of their abilities in magic, they may be able to overcome the limitations most werewolves have.
- Partial Transformation
- Werewolf Physiology
- Various Forms of Magic
- Various Magical Powers
- Homo Magi Physiology (if user is human)
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- True Werebeast Physiology
- If magical ability is not strong enough they would not be able to overcome werewolf weaknesses.
- Magic Negation may bring back werewolf weaknesses.
- Feral Mind may make user use magic rarely or over-use it in their rage.