The power to undergo mutation through arcane means to have an altered physiology. Magical variation of Genetic Mutation. Not to be confused with Homo Magi Superior Physiology or Mutant Mage Physiology.
- Hexer (German) Mimicry/Physiology
- Magical Altered Humans
- Mystically Enhanced/Mutated Physiology
- Raganius (Lithuanian) Mimicry/Physiology
- Strigo (Italian) Mimicry/Physiology
- Witcher (English) Mimicry/Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an arcane ritual or alchemical experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers depending on what kind of ritual changed them.
- Body Manipulation
- Curse Empowerment
- Cursed Physiology
- Genetic Mutation
- Homo Magi Superior Physiology
- Infection Empowerment
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutation Manipulation
- Mystical Blood
- Mystical Conversion
- Mystical Soul
- Mythic Manipulation
- Ritual Empowerment
- Supernatural Traits
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.