Power to use Mysticism, the personal experience of the absolute or divine. Not to be confused with Occultism. Users of the power are known as Mystics.
User can utilize mysticism, the ability to acquire supernatural abilities by connecting to transcendental and/or holy forces in an altered state of consciousness, allowing users to perform extraordinary feats such as commanding concepts, attaining vast knowledge and possessing powerful dominion. It is a practice mostly associated with massive religious organisations; however under certain circumstances almost anyone can achieve this ability to some degree.
- All Mystic Powers
- All Esoteric Powers
- Ambient Energy Manipulation
- Ascended Physiology
- Divine Empowerment
- Higher Consciousness
- Superpower Manipulation
- Almighty Ascension
- Almighty Link
- Alpha Reality: Understanding of the true nature of The Universe.
- Powerful Objects
- Religion Intuition
- Religious Mysticism
- Sephirot Empowerment: Kabbalah is one of the most well known branches of Mysticism.
- Superior Mystic Human Physiology
- Transcendent Connection
- Transcendent Consciousness: Rare; by becoming one with the Absolute Being.
- Unity: Most of the time is considered the end goal of mystics.
- Astral Manipulation
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Ley Line Manipulation
- Magic: In some cases, users achieve incredible magic power due to their close connection to higher powers.
- Mystical Soul
- Occultism: Very closely associated with mystical practices.
- The nature of users powers may solely depend on the source they are connected to.
- May require the users to be devoted to their power source (deity, angel, spirit etc.).