The power to use the abilities of a mythic lord. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Alpha Beast Physiology
- Beast/Creature/Monster/Race/Zero Progenitor Physiology
- Creature King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Physiology
- Legendary Beast/Creature/Monster/Zero Lord Physiology
- Monster King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Physiology
- Mythological King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero/Progenitor Physiology
- Mythic Lordship
The user either is or can transform into a Mythic Lord, the most powerful form of a certain mythological creature. Unlike lesser examples of their creature type, the mythic lord possesses inherent skill in certain forms of magic (such as dark or holy) and may have control legions of minions of their type of creature, be it the creature type itself or lesser forms, such as control over Vampirically-created undead for certain Vampire Lords, over their type of beast for Werebeast Lords, or over other types of undead for Undead Lords, and so forth.
Also, mythic lords are known to have a certain resistance against or complete immunity to many weaknesses of their creature type; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has passed. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic or holy nature, thus granting them access to even more powerful abilities.
Moreover, there can also be some instances of race lords within sub-races, like Succubi/Incubi, Wraiths, and among others.
- Alpha Physiology
- Beast Lordship
- Divine Force Manipulation/Demonic Force Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mystical Conversion
- Mystical Soul
- Mythological Creation: Limited to their type of creature and its subtypes the user can create.
- Mystic Empowerment
- Mythological Manifestation
- Mystic Derivation: Limited to their bestial domain.
- Mythic Energy Manipulation
- Mythic Manipulation: Limited to their type of creature and its subtypes.
- Mythic Magic: Limited to their type of magic the creature and its subtypes can use.
- Mythic Physiology
- Mythic Technology
- Power Sharing/Power Bestowal
- Superior Mythic Physiology
- Supernatural Manipulation/Foreignness Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Mythic Morphing: Capable of transforming to and from their creature form/subtypes.
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Limitation Transcendence
- Archmage Physiology
- Alien Lord Physiology
- Angel Lord Physiology
- Atlantean Lord Physiology
- Beast Lord Physiology
- Beastwere Lord Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Demonic-Undead Lord Physiology
- Divine Lord Physiology
- Dragon Lord Physiology
- Fairy Lord Physiology
- Genie Lord Physiology
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Merfolk Lord Physiology
- Troll Lord Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Fictional Lordship
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Mythic Heroes Physiology: Emulate the legendary protectorate and messianic archetypes.
- Mythical Plane Lordship
- Prime Being
- Nurarihyon Physiology
- Superior Mystic Creature Physiology:it's possible for mythic lords to be far more advanced/evolve then the rest of their kind.
- Superpowered Mythic Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology: Divine level of power over the same creatures.
- Often still possesses the same weaknesses as the standard version of their type of mythic being, but to a lesser degree.
- May still be vulnerable to Conversion Negation or similar abilities.
See Also: Monster Lord.