The power to use mythic magic. Form of Magic.
- Fabled/Fantasy/Folkloric Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Legendary/Mythical/Mythological Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Mythical Magic
The user is capable of performing magic associated with mythical beings. Sources can include actual instruction from mythical beings, using mythical beings as a source of magical power or even using substances/tools that come from or are connected to them. The nature of the entity governs the type and/or overall power of the magic wielded by the user.
- Dark Arts
- Elemental Magic
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Mythic Arts
- Mythic Energy Manipulation
- Mythic Magic Attacks
- Mythic Manipulation
- Mythic Morphing
- Mythic Technology
- Nature Magic
- Spell Casting
- White Arts
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Immunity/Negation
- May require a mythic being to be endowed with magic.
- If source of magic (mythic being) dies, the magic may disappear.
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells may dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of mythic being may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.
- The Legendarium (Winx Club)