The power to manipulate mythical creatures. Variation of Life Mastery.
- Mythic Control/Influence
User can create, manipulate, and destroy mythic creatures (e.g, fairies, goblins, sirens, etc). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel mythic creature emotions.
- Mind Control - to control mythic creatures.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with mythic creatures.
- Sensory Scrying - to perceive through mythic creature senses.
- Summoning - to summon mythic creatures.
- Taming - to tame mythic creatures.
- Wildness Inducement - to make mythic creatures wild.
- Angel Manipulation
- Beast Lordship
- Cryptid Manipulation
- Deity Manipulation
- Demon Manipulation
- Eldritch Being Manipulation
- Fairy Manipulation
- Genie Manipulation
- Ghoul Manipulation
- Giant Manipulation
- Monster Manipulation
- Mythical Beast Manipulation
- Undead Manipulation
- Foreignness Manipulation
- Legend Manipulation
- Life Mastery
- Mythic Energy Manipulation
- Mythic Location Manipulation
- Mythic Object Manipulation
- Mythic Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to mythic creature traits.
- Mythological Creation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to mythic creatures.
- Telepathy - limited to mythic creatures.
- Wildness Manipulation
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the mythic creatures they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Duelists (Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise); via monster cards
- Guardian ÄRM users (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Halloween (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Peta (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Conjurers (Wizard 101)