- "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"
- ― John Lennon
- "Mystic beings do not bargain, Their powers are not meant for man."
- ― Cagliostro/O'Bengh (Marvel Studios What If...?)
- Mythic/Mythical/Mythological Being/Creature/Entity Mimicry/Physiology
- Mystical/Supernatural/Paranormal Being/Creature/Entity Mimicry/Physiology
Users either are/can become/archetype any being mentioned in any mythological tale with all the abilities, powers and traits included. For example, one can transform into a phoenix and gain its aspects. However, the limitations of the use of this power are only gaining the weaknesses of the creature one turns into, but also the amount of knowledge of the myths the wielder has.
- Gain the form of beings from myths.
- Posses any special abilities of mystic beings.
- Angelic Arm
- Ascended Physiology
- Demonic Arm
- Devil Hand
- Ethereal Physiology
- Fallen Physiology
- God Hand
- Mythic Heroes Physiology
- Mystic Human Physiology
- Superpowered Physiology
- May require knowledge of the creature into which one transforms.
- User gains the limitations and weaknesses of the assumed form.
- Magic Immunity
- Magic Negation
- Magic Destruction
- Shapeshifting Negation
- Absorption Magic
- Mythical Zoan Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- Tori Tori no Mi/Bird-Bird Fruit, Model: Phoenix
- Hito Hito no Mi/Human-Human Fruit, Model: Daibutsu
- Uo Uo no Mi/Fish-Fish Fruit, Model: Seiryu
- Inu Inu no Mi/Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Kyubi no Kitsune
- Hito Hito no Mi/Human-Human Fruit, Model: Onyudo
- Hebi Hebi no Mi/Snake-Snake Fruit, Model: Yamata no Orochi
- Inu Inu no Mi/Dog-Dog Fruit, Model: Okuchi no Makami
- Hito Hito no Mi/Human-Human Fruit, Model: Nika