- Nanite/Nanotech Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Nanite/Nanotech Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Nanite/Nanotech Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for nano-robotic substances or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Weapon Construct
- Nanite Manipulation
- Nanite Weaponry
- Power Artillery
- Scientific Weaponry
- Can be deactivated by Electromagnetic Pulse Emission.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Devil Splicers (Destiny: The Rise of Iron)
- Houtua (Godzilla); via nanometal
- S.P.I.N. users (Marvel Comics)
- Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
- Red Faction (Red Faction series)
- Cultists (Red Faction: Armageddon)
- Marauders (Red Faction: Armageddon)
- T-X (Terminator)
- Ultron (Ultimate Marvel)
- Nano Swarm (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)
- SIVA-enhanced weapons (Destiny: The Rise of Iron)
- Nanomite Warheads (G.I.Joe Ris of Cobra)
- Iron Man Armor Model 37/Bleeding Edge Armor (Marvel Comics)
- Super-Power Inhibiting Nanobots (Marvel Comics)
- Omni-tools (Mass Effect)
- Nano-Swarmers (Ratchet and Clank series)
- Nano Rifle (Red Faction: Guerilla)
- Marauder Nano Rifle (Red Faction: Armageddon)
- XNG-5000 (Red Faction: Armageddon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.