- Microbot Control/Manipulation
- Nanobot Control/Manipulation
- Nanotech Control/Manipulation
- Nanomachine Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate nanites, machines or robots whose components are at or near the scale of a nanometre. More specifically, nanorobotics (as opposed to micro-robotics) refers to the nanotechnology engineering discipline of designing and building nanorobots, with devices ranging in size from 0.1–10 micrometres and constructed of nanoscale or molecular components. This allows the use of nanotechnology: manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale.
The tiny robots that the user's control can be programmed to build, destroy and cover themselves with metal. They can produce a suit of cyber armor made of sentient nano-bytes that covers their body and is nearly indestructible yet still very agile. It also increases the user's physical attributes many times that of the average human. The nanites in the user's bloodstream can also have the effect of healing the user's injuries at an accelerated rate, allowing them to regenerate before any normally fatal injuries could kill them.
This power is able to upgrade vehicles or take over electrical objects through the use of an nanotechnology. When in use to upgrade vehicles, a cable will come out from the arm; the more cables, the higher/faster the upgrade. The user can shoot a cylindrical bullet that releases nanites which override the electrical object programming.
- Computer Interaction
- Disintegration by breaking down matter at the subatomic level.
- Health Manipulation
- Interface Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of nanites.
- Matter Manipulation
- Nanite Constructs
- Nanite Negation
- Rapid Fabrication
- Semi-Immortality due to nanites prolonging user's lifespan and halting their aging factor
- Technology Manipulation uses nanites to interface, take control of, and manipulate tech.
- Ultimate Regeneration nanomachinery able to copy, recreate and improve damaged or destroyed biology.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton (by commanding nanites to form a battle suit)
- Nano-Active Blood
- Nanite Mimicry
- Ability Creation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Communication
- Internet Manipulation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Nanite Reality
- Nanite Weaponry
- Orgamech Manipulation; combined with Organite Manipulation.
- Picomite Manipulation
- Electronic Disruption
- Computer Virus Manipulation
- May be unable to create nanites, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- The tiny robots can be hacked.
- May require a server for information and memories storage and traffic.
- Nanobots are affected by electricity and magnetism.
- Sentient nano-bytes might become self-aware and turn against the user.
- May be vulnerable to corrosion and/or extreme temperatures.
- Microbots (Big Hero 6)
- SIVA (Destiny)
- Omega-1 Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Meta-Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Nanomites (G.I. Joe film)
- Nanomachine (Metal Gear)
- The Walrider (Outlast)
- Nanoprobes (Star Trek)