The power to possess nanomachine-primed blood. Combination of Nanite Manipulation and Blood Manipulation. Variation of Blood Property Manipulation and Micromechanical Bodily Fluids. Not to be confused with Metallic Blood. Technological counterpart of Microrg-Active Blood.
- Micromechanical Blood
The users bloodstream is primed with nanites, which can often enhance the user's physical performance and/or possibly allow the user to manifest special abilities, among other things. Simply having nanobots in the user's bloodstream makes them superhuman since it's beyond normal or peak human capacity.
- Computer Operation Intuition
- Electronic Communication
- Multi Hive Mind - through nanite individual/collective intelligence.
- Nano-blood Constructs
- Physical Augmentation from nanites enhancing the host's body to superhuman levels.
- Contaminant Immunity - nanites would probably destroy pathogens that shouldn't be in the user's body
- Powered Structure - create/summon advanced exo-suit or a mechanical suit.
- Supernatural Cells from nanites that can supply the user's cells with remarkable applications.
- Ultimate Regeneration from nanites accelerating their regenerative capabilities at an atomic level.
- Cyber Mind
- Upgrading Subordination
- Reality Interface
- Adaptive Appearance
- Body Modification
- Claircognizance through nanite data logs.
- Desired Ability Manifestation
- Genetic Access
- Hive Genetics
- Immortality Manipulation
- Interface Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Self-Regeneration Manipulation
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- DNA Manipulation
- Interface Creation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Metallic Blood
- Micromechanical Bodily Fluids
- Micro-Tech Manipulation
- Microrg-Active Blood
- Nanite Manipulation
- Nanite Mimicry
- Nano-Active Saliva
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Organite Manipulation
- Robotic Manipulation
- Nanomachines may be prone to malfunction or decay.
- Nanomachines may be susceptible to hacking or electromagnetic interference.
- Nanomachines may overheat with overuse, causing weakness and fatigue.
- If Nanites are destroyed/removed, user may lose any special abilities gained from said nanites.
- Omega-1 Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Meta-Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Nanomachine (Metal Gear)
- Blood of Heroes/Goldies (Valiant Entertainment)