The ability to wield or create weapons using napalm. Variation of Scientific Weaponry.
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over napalm, which grants the user a wide variety of napalm-based abilities, mostly revolving around projecting the substance for an adhesive fire. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of napalm-based ability they possess.
- Chemical Weaponry
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Fire Weaponry
- Liquid Fire Manipulation
- Napalm Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Oil Weaponry
- Power Artillery
- Scientific Weaponry
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation may negate the reaction of the napalm.
- Fire Immunity
- White Bomber (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack); via Navarm Bomb
- Sekima Hiwatari (Buso Renkin); via Blaze of Glory
- Pham "Inferno" Quan (Command & Conquer: Generals 2)
- Night Thrasher (Marvel Comics); via napalm gel
- Vendetta (Marvel Comics); via incendigel bullets
- Napalms (Warframe); via Pyrotechnic Ogris
- Chaos Dwarfs (Warhammer Fantasy); via Blood of Hashut
- Skaven (Warhammer Fantasy); via Warpfire Throwers
- Skitarii (Warhammer 40,000); via Phosphor Weapons
- Flamethrower (Deus Ex/Deus Ex: Invisible War)
- Antivan Fire (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
- Heavy Incinerator (Fallout 3: Broken Steel/Fallout: New Vegas)
- Incinerator (Fallout: New Vegas)
- Balzer LM10 Napalm Cannon (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)
- Napalm Launcher (Quake IV)
- Napalm mod (Ratchet: Deadlocked)
- Negotiator (Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction); via Napalm Cells
- Warpfire Thrower (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Flamer Weapons (Warhammer 40,000); via Promethium
- Phosphex Weapons (Warhammer 40,000)
- Phosphor Weapons (Warhammer 40,000)
- Dieselgewehr (Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus)