The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a natural/nature-based being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Ecological Symbiosis
- Macrocosm Symbiosis
- Natural Force Symbiosis
- Nature Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by through a symbiotic relationship with a natural/nature-based entity. Whether it is with a force of nature, a being of natural energy or an embodiment of the natural world itself, the host’s relationship will afford them potent abilities associated with the macrocosm. The types of abilities depend on the entity (organic, inorganic, geological, meteorological, etc.). Host and natural entity can benefit and/or suffer from each other’s state of being. As with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Natural Energy Manipulation
- Natural Power Link
- Nature Companionship
- Nature Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- The natural entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful natural entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Nature Antagonism/Nature Forsaken/Natural Energy Absorption/Nature Manipulation/Pollution Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May be limited to particular type of natural entity (animalistic, floral, meteorological, etc.).
- Damage to nature or bond with nature could disrupt user’s power.
- Na'vi (Avatar)
- David Crandall/Nature Boy (Charlton Comics)
- The Green Avatars (DC Comics)
- Nature's Prophet (Dota 2)
- Rooftrellen, The Treant Protector (Dota 2)
- Wild Veggies (Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters)
- Nidalee, The Beastial Huntress (League of Legends)
- Udyr, The Spirit Walker (League of Legends)
- Bolobo (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Fairies (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Geomancers (Valiant Comics)
- Diana (Winx Club)