- Autopsy/Forensics/Pathology Intuition
- Intuitive Corpse Analysis/Biopsy/Diagnosis/Investigation
- Pathological Examination/Sense
The user can intuitively extract information or knowledge of a corpse, specifically their pathological/forensic causes of death. It may offer innate understanding of all forms of forensics on a possible number of beings. The power may be extrasensory, technological or simply intuitive in nature.
- Chemical Detection
- Damage Detection: the power to detect damage.
- Disease Detection
- Forensics Intuition
- Mystery Solving
- Poison Intuition
- Information Detection
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Problem Detection
- Vital Scanning
- Weakness Detection
- If the user develops or has a trauma of corpses/blood/gore, this may become useless unless with prior counsel.
- The murderer might destroy the body into an unworkable state to mask the cause. However, depending on how the body was destroyed, the user can infer what the cause of death was with the way it is being masked e.g. If the victim is covered in wounds, the killer might be trying to mask blood blotches (or they were tortured).
- They need a body to first get use of the power.