- Pin Attacks
- Spike Attacks
- Quill Attacks
The user can release/use needles to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Needle Bolts: Project needles that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Needle Blasts: Release blasts of needles in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release needles blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of needles.
- Needle Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of needles.
- Needle Beam Emission: Release beams of needles.
- Needle Blast Attacks: Release needles over a specific target area.
- Needle Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of needles.
- Needle Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of needles.
- Needle Breath: Discharge needles from the mouth.
- Needle Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Needle Cutting: Use needles to cut opponents.
- Needle Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with needles.
- Needle Pillar Projection: Project needles pillars.
- Needle Spike Projection: Project needles spikes.
- Needle Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of needles.
- Needle Wave Emission: Send out a wave of needles that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Needle Waves: Send out a wave of needles in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit needles from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of needles that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release needle blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release needle blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of needles.
- Zap: A tiny short release of needles to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Intangible Attacks
- Invisible Attacks
- Metal Manipulation
- Needle Manipulation
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.