- "I don't understand! Why aren't Anti-Venom's powers draining his--?!"
- "Because mine aren't radiation-based, if you have to know."
- ― Doctor Octopus and Spider-Man 2099, (Spider-Man: Edge of Time)
The power to be unaffected by any Negation Power. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Power Negation Immunity
Users powers cannot be negated. Their powers cannot be disabled by technological or supernatural means.
- Does not protect against Meta Power Negation or Meta Power Destruction
- In sets were there are multiple types with immunity or negation, users may only be able to ignore the immunity or negation of certain types.
- Can be bypassed unless they are immune.
- Users powers may be affected by Obsolescence and Omni-Negation.
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Jono (Breath of Fire III)
- Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV)
- Starborn (Dresden Files)
- Dark Danny (Danny Phantom)
- SCP-682 - Hard-To-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3396 - The Empyrean Parasite (SCP Foundation)
- Sam Howell/SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3999 - I Am At The Center of Everything That Happens To Me (SCP Foundation)
- Dark Magic Users (The Secret Circle)
- Spider-Man 2099 (Spider-Man: Edge of Time)
- M.F. Harris (Heroes Reborn)
- Stephen Jameson (The Tomorrow People)
- Roger Price (The Tomorrow People)
- Hugh Bathory (The Tomorrow People)
- Ladylee Tangleroad (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Kaguya Hōraisan (Touhou Project)
- Fujiwara no Mokō (Touhou Project)
- Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project)
- Calamity (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Obelisk the Tormentor (Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)