- "My name is Retep and I am evil!"
- ― Retep (Family Guy)
This power grants the user the ability to become the opposite of one's being, either literally or metaphorically. What it means to be the opposite of oneself could take a number of different forms. And, it does not mean they are the opposite in every way though they can be.
- A negative form could just have the opposite powers as the user it is copying; as in the negative form of the user with fire manipulation would have ice manipulation.
- A negative form could have the exact same powers but have the opposite personality. If the original was very honest and straightforward the negative being would be deceptive and secretive.
- The negative form could be good at what the original was bad at and vice versa. They could be smarter but physically weaker. Or stronger but not as smart.
- The user must take the negative form of oneself.
- The user might be able to choose who they "copy" at will or they could have one set person that they are the negative of.
- Scourge the Hedgehog (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog); via Anarchy Beryl
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10 series)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Negative Man (DC Comics)
- Retep (Family Guy)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Ybgir (Regular Show)