The power to possess great, if not natural, skills in making negotiations. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Diplomacy/Diplomatic Intuition
- Negotiation Specialist
- Persuasion Intuition
- Skilled/Expert/Master Negotiator
The user possesses immense, natural, skills in negotiations, persuasion, and diplomacy, able to find an acceptable solution to a complicated conflict between two or more parties. Users have an intuitive mastery of the associated negotiation skills, speech and body language, expertly sending all the right signals, granting them major leverage in any negotiation situation and allowing the user to easily to be successful in any negotiation regardless of who they exert these talents on.
Using this ability, the user can develop clout and influence very quickly and easily, and perform feats such as always making the right choice when it comes to forming diplomatic relationships and solutions. The user is infallibly persuasive. Able to bring anyone to understand and feel for their viewpoint.
- Convinced Inevitability - Can convince others into an agreement, thus persuading others to do what the user wants.
- Desire Intuition - Can intuitively know other peoples deepest desires and use this information is negotiations
- Elucidation - Negotiating takes understand complicated concepts and facilitating them to others parties.
- Enhanced Charisma - Can gain the trust and loyalty of two or more parties and win them over.
- Enhanced Cooperation - Can work with others, with the people that have different viewpoints and goals
- Enhanced Preparedness - Negotiating takes tenacity and preparation.
- Enhanced Response - Can pick the right response for any possible outcome in any negotiation meetings.
- Enhanced Socialness - Can utilize social skills in any situation, making others easily get along with the user.
- Interrogation Intuition- Can talk criminals into confession.
- Opportunity Sense - Capable of seeing the opportunities for winning in any negotiating situation.
- Psychological Intuition - to possess a deeper and intuitive understanding of the psychological behavior of everyone they negotiate with.
- Storytelling Intuition - can create and control the narrative in any situation in order to win other parties over.
- Trading Intuition - can convince others to make any trade.
- Tranquil State - To stay calm and collected in any negotiating situation.
- Some may be unable to be reasoned with.
- May need some level of training or experience to be efficient.
- Sally Acorn (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Galileans (Ben 10)
- Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach)
- Mori Ougai (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Schneizel el Britannia (Code Geass)
- Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
- Jason Todd/Red Hood (DC Comics)
- Izaya Orihara (Durarara!)
- Petyr Baelish/Littlefinger (Game of Thrones)
- Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
- Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
- Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones)
- Olenna Tyrell (Game of Thrones)
- Varys (Game of Thrones)
- Housen (Gintama)
- Kazuya Souma (How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom)
- Sai Taku (Kingdom)
- Ryo Fui (Kingdom)
- Edward "Eddie" Morra (Limitless)
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
- Eddie Gunman/The Swell (Marvel Comics)
- Maguro Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Johan Liebert (Monster)
- Renner Theiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself (Overlord)
- Arcturus Mengsk (Starcraft)
- Roger Smith (The Big O)
- Roboute Guilliman (Warhammer 40k)
- NZT (Limitless)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)