- Neon Combat
- Neon Projection
The user can release/use neon to various attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Neon Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of neon.
- Neon Beam Emission: Release beams of neon.
- Neon Blast: Release neon over a specific target area.
- Neon Bolt Projection: Release many low powered projectiles of neon.
- Neon Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of neon.
- Neon Breath: Discharge neon blasts from mouth.
- Neon Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Neon Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with neon.
- Neon Pillar Projection: Project neon pillars.
- Neon Spike Projection: Project neon spikes.
- Neon Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of neon.
- Neon Wave Emission: Send out a wave of neon that repels everything.
- Expanding Neon Bolts: Project neon that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Neon Blasts: Release blasts of neon in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release neon blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of neon.
- Omnidirectional Neon Waves: Send out a wave of neon in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of neon that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release neon blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release neon blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of neon.
- Neon Vision: Emit neon from one's eyes.
- Zap: A tiny short release of neon to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Air Attacks
- Neon Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of neon to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- Abigail "Fetch" Walker (inFamous: Second Son)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.