- Neon Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into neon. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of neon, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Neon Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Air Manipulation
- Air Mimicry
- Gas Mimicry
- Neon Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Light Manipulation
- May be affected by wind.
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- Neon can produce light, which might make it easier to be seen.
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- Abigail "Fetch" Walker (inFamous: Second Son)
- SCP-2300-10 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)