- Nervous Disruption
- Neuron/Neuronal Disruption
The user is capable of disrupting nerves in the body, causing the victim to experience delayed reactions, paralysis and/or unintended motor activity.
- Body Immobilization
- Function Impairment
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Reflex Manipulation
- May require target to have biological nervous system.
- Nerve Regeneration renders this ability useless.
- Shakti Haddad/Cerebra (Marvel Comics)
- Kim Il Sung/Scrambler (Marvel Comics)
- Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.